There Are Two Ways by Which a Person May Become A Member of This Congregation.
BY CONFESSION AND BAPTISM-
All people are invited to worship with us at all times, but the membership of the church is limited
to those who have accepted and obeyed Christ by making good confession and being “buried with Him in Baptism”. Those who have not done this are asked to do the following:
BY TRANSFER FROM ANOTHER CONGREGATION-
- Present yourself to the minister as he stands at the front of the congregation during the singing of the Invitation Hymn.
- The minister will ask you the questions: “Do you believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God?” Your answer is your confession. As soon as possible you will be baptized. When this service is completed your name will be added to the membership list of the church. If you have been sincere the Lord will also add you to His list of church members. Read Acts 2:37-47
Those who have made the good confession and been immersed elsewhere may become members of this church by doing the following:
- Present yourself to the minister during the singing of the Invitation Hymn.
- If you have a letter of transfer, present it.
- If you do not have a letter of transfer the church Clerk will notify your church of your transfer.